Not really abstract, since it is based on a famous photo of Lester Young, shot from an ant’s eye view – if you’re familiar with the photo, you can see what’s going on. If not, the jewel-like tones can carry the day, and make it a most pleasing piece of art.
Phone: (415) 927-0912
- words and pictures integrated as tightly as can be April 13, 2014
- Cleaning it up in Photoshop April 8, 2014
- Going back in time March 11, 2014
- Abstract watercolor art February 12, 2014
- If I’m influencing young minds, does that make me an elder? February 11, 2014